Monday, February 25, 2008

Well...I had some great news the other day. I am now a member of the Craft Warehouse Design Team. YEAAAHHHH! One of the greatest things about this gig is all the free stuff you get! I cannot wait to get my welcome kit and my first assignments. I even went right into my scrapbook room to clean and reorganize it to get ready.



My sister and I also got our website where we sell classes up and running! It is called Sweet Tree Designs. You can check it out at http://sweettreedesigns.blogspot.com/. Our first class is up and ready to be sold. It is a power point called "Word Up". A class designed to teach you how to use Microsoft Word to help journal and title on your scrapbook pages. It has full step-by-step instructions with pictures of the steps in the Word program.

It is amazing how gratifying seeing the website up and running is. It has only been up for about two weeks but every time I look at it I get excited all over again.

I am flying up to Portland on Friday to go to the Scrapbook Convention with my sister. She is teaching a class for Rusty Pickle...she is one of their chiefs you know...and she is a bit nervous because the class is going to be so large. I told her she would be fine of course but she is still going to be nervous. I cannot wait to get in some shopping...it is going to be awesome! If you guys are going to be there...let me know so that I can look for you! I would love to see you all.

Well, I gotta jet...see you soon...hopefully!

No comments: