Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Friday I am flying to Portland to visit my sister and to go to the CK Convention. My sister is a chef for Rusty Pickle and she is going to be teaching classes on Friday and Saturday...if you are going to be there you should definitely check her out...she { rOckS } ! Today my sister called me and said that I could be her teaching assistant on Saturday...isn't that exciting! I love teaching classes and can't wait to help!

I also am so excited to go shopping! Who wouldn't be? It is going to be great fun to mingle with all these other scrappers. My birthday is on the 6th so I usually get to go all day one day of the weekend...it is my present to me! This year it is Saturday! I hope to see a lot of people there...there are a lot of people I miss and would love to see!

Well...I gotta jet...I have to be at work by { 5:30 } in the morning...holy crap!

No comments: