Five reasons why motherhood opens your eyes, surprises you, scares you and makes you complete.
1. Sitting on the kitchen floor for 20 minutes barking like a dog at your son sitting in his walker because he laughs hysterically at you.
2. Waking up ever 5 minutes during the night to make sure he is still breathing because he has been stuffed up lately.
3. Realizing what IMPORTANT really means...and what things in life really are IMPORTANT.
4. When you whisper "I love you" to him when you drop him off at the babysitters in the morning and while he is still asleep he smiles and reaches for you.
5. Jumping up and down and kneeling on the floor in front of him while he holds his stomach off the floor for the first time, or while he rocks forward for the first time and looks at you like, "I am coming mom!"