Sunday, May 31, 2009

WoooHooo! it is payday tomorrow! I can't wait to not be broke for one day, because you know after you pay all your bills and go shopping for the month you have just enough left to buy gas for the month...ohwell such is life I guess.
I went and bought myself some new scrub pants yesterday for work and they are a size LARGE...how awesome is that...even thought they are a tiny bit tight still they will fit in no time. Yes! My goal when I started this whole thing was to loose the baby weight and a bit more. I started at 257 and am now down to 226! Awesome...that is 31lbs. Now I my scale...which is one of those programmable ones that tell you a bunch of information that you really don't want to see but need to none the less...says that I only have 46lbs. to my goal which is 180lbs. Will I make it there?...I better...I am! I will just take it five lbs. at a time. So me next goal is 220lbs. I weighed 210lbs. when I got pregnant with Gunnar and was looking might fine if I do say so myself so I am almost back where I started.
I also got a bit of my scrapbook room cleaned after walking in the door and standing there for about 20 minutes trying to decide where to start first. It is kinda hard not to get overwhelmed but once you get started you can get quite a bit done. I am hoping to get my first scrapbooking day arranged for the next couple of weeks...how great is that. Adam is going to watch Gunnar all day and I am going to sit in my scrapbook room with the radio...not the tv or I will never get anything done...and scrap all day. I have no idea where to start and what to work on first, and I am sure that if I make a plan I will never stick to it so I am just going to brainstorm for the next week or so and see what I am feeling like when it gets here.
This weekend Adam and I rented three movies, Valkyri, Taken, and Mall Cop. Taken was awesome, lots of action and Liam Neeson is great as usual. Mall Cop sucks...so Adam says and is not funny at all...he said he couldn't even make it through the first 45 minutes. We are watching Valkyri tonight so I will let you know how that goes...it looks great even though Tom Cruse is a bit annoying. It is funny most of the older people talk about how they hate Tom Cruse with a passion and I was always like "Why? I think he is good." and now as I am getting older I am finding that he is starting to annoy me as well. Weird.

No comments: