Saturday, March 22, 2008

Well, it is nearly the end of March and I cannot believe it! Where has the time gone? I wanted to share some photos of the tags that the rest of my CWDT made. They are pretty {cuTe}. Here they are:










I got thirteen tags in all. They are fabulous. Most told where they were from and one or two things about them. It was really interesting to see what every one came up with and how they were all so different.
I received all the tags in my latest box from Craft Warehouse! It had a lot of really great stuff in it from Sassafras Lass. I got two paper lines: Robotics, and Pocket full of Rosie's. They are so beautiful! I also got two acrylic albums, an idea book on acrylic albums, and album rings by 7 Gypsies, and two sets of acrylic stamps by Sassafras Lass. Here...check it all out!












I also received in the mail a birthday card from one of the members of the CWDT and I wanted to show every one how {aDoRAblE} it is and to shout out my most sincere thanks for it to Shaela Odd from Richland Washington. Thank you so much for the card...I truly made my day!














2 comments:

Alycia Sanders said...

ooh, la, la, la!

Shaela said...

you are so sweet, Whitney - I hope I meet you in person one day!! :0)