Monday, March 17, 2008

Hey guys! I was reading this blog called Live Brightly (http://www.livebrightyly.typepad.com/) by Meghan Dymock (one of the Dare girls...www.efferdares.com) and if you get a chance to check it out you should. She took the cutest pictures of one of her friends daughter. That baby is so dang cute and the pictures are so awesome...it really is inspiring.




My sister called me and pointed out that I did not explain that the tag I designed was part of a "Get to know you" tag swap for my CW design team. Thus the theme was about me and so I chose to just list a bunch of stuff that I loved. The list goes something like this:



"European Made - The Alien Movies - 80's Music - Bad 70's Movies - Pink - Hot Cocoa - Family - Disney Movies - Romance Novels - Blue - Art - Lip Gloss - Green - Smores - Hand Bags - Fairy Tales - Fresh - Science - One Brother - One Sister - Sleeping Beauty - Scrapbooking - Athletic - Tomatoes - Volleyball - Lily Allen - Sister - Artist"



It was just a little project that I tried to push my own limits with and go in a direction that I am not used to going. I am proud of the results and feel like it turned out well. Now I just have to wait and see what the other girls came up with.



Speaking of Lily Allen...I { LoVe } her!! Her music is so fabulous! You can check her blog out at http://www.lilyallenmusic.com/ Check out some of her music...it is totally me!



Isn't she cute! She is this new British artist and some of my favorite songs are Alfie, LDN, and Smile. Another British artist I love is Amy Winehouse...You know I'm no good, and Rehab. You can find her at www.amywinehouse.co.uk/

Don't forget Regina Spektor! She is great too. Check out her song Fidelity. It is awesome. Find her at www.reginaspektor.com

No comments: