Monday, August 16, 2010

Good God!

Lately I have been busy, busy, busy! I have just finally gotten all of Adam and I's stuff rounded up for Financial Aid Verification and Admissions...good god is that a process. First off you are always selected for verification...why do they even say it is random, I have never known anyone that was not selected for verification...and then you have to request official copies of all your transcripts which you can't do verbally...you have to fill out this form and then pay them anywhere from 5 to 10 dollars! How ridiculous...I paid how much in tuition and you want $5 for transcripts....whatever.
On top of all that I am trying to get ready for this crop that I am throwing on Friday...looks like it might be successful so cross your fingers. Then there is the Sportsman Show at the end of September! I have been trying to get some stuff crossed off my to-do list but I just seem to be adding to it! Guess that's life.

No comments: