Sunday, July 11, 2010

I Am Finally Doing It!

Well, here I go again. I always new that I would go back to school I just didn’t know when and I didn’t think that I would be this nervous about it! I am going back to EOU to finish my Bachelors. I am going to get a Liberal studies degree with dual majors in Chemistry and Biology. NICE! It is going to be awesome…I just hope that I can fall back into the swing of things again. The good thing about it is that I don’t need any more math so I can focus on my majors. I hate math with a passion that is almost obscene. I have applied at EOU and have also got my FAFSA stuff going so hopefully soon I will be able to talk to an advisor and get all my classes picked out. I only have to take 45 credits to graduate so I am going to start off at half time and see how it goes from there. I have to take all upper division Biology and Chemistry to finish so I am not sure if I will be able to handle that full time online. I do have Mr. Huston (my crazy high school chemistry teacher) to help though if I need and I am very thankful for that. I am trying to do so many things right now with Adam’s business, my business, work, school, and Gunnar that I hope I can balance it all. I will just remain positive and remember that the harder you work the better things become, and the more you are rewarded!


On a different note we are going over to Middleton tonight to see Megan, Blake, Hunter, and the babies Heath and Tucker. This is the first time that I have gotten to see them in person so I am really excited about that! They look so adorable online. One definitely looks like Blake and the other Megan…it is funny!

We had a great time on the 4th even though we didn’t make it to the family reunion in Walla-Walla. We took Gunnar to the park to see the petting zoo and all the booths, and then we took him to the parade with he loved…once all the princess in their dresses and crowns came down the road. He is such a ladies man and a flirt that it scares me to think of him as a teenager. Anyway, he had a great time and I have tons of pictures I will share once I have had a chance to go through them.

No comments: