Sunday, September 27, 2009

Wow, my bi-weekly posts have quickly turned into monthly posts if I am lucky. How sad that is for me...if only there were more hours in the day. A few months ago I mistakenly thought to myself how nice it would be when Gunnar and crawl around well and play with his toys then I will have more time to do things like scrapbook, post on my blog, and read. How wrong I was. I have only gotten busier because he is busier. Always hungry, or board, or needing his diaper changed, or into something, or ready for a nap. It is a marvelous thing to be a mother and I am so thankful that I have him...and I know I have said this a thousand times...but they really don't prepare you for how little time you will have left to do...well, anything. He now has four teeth. Two on the bottom and two on the top. He hasn't got his front teeth on the top yet though...his eye teeth are the ones coming in. I think it is adorable, he is going to have vampire teeth...and just in time for Halloween. LOL. He has also developed a fascination with the bathroom...probably because he only gets to go in when he takes a bath and that is it but still...I can't keep in away from it. And he thinks he is sly by pretending to crawl into his room to play and when he thinks we aren't paying attention he will make a break for it right down the hallway to the bathroom. His personality is developing more every day and I LOVE it! I also think his eyes are going to stay bluish gold because it has been nine months without even a hint of them changing. I was certain they would be brown like his fathers.

No comments: