Sunday, May 17, 2009










These are some of the newest pictures of Gunnar. Adam took them while he was eating and getting ready to eat. Look at how red his hair is in the sun in the last pictures. He is so funny now...he wants to eat all by himself and so I will give him the spoon and he puts it into his mouth and then gets mad when there isn't anything on it and when I take it from him so I can feed him some he gets pissed because he wants to do it. He has such a temper...I can just imagine it when he gets older...holy cow. Anyway he is just over four months old in these photos and I can't believe how fast time has flown by.
Things to remember at four months:
  • Your favorite food it bananas
  • I can't believe how independent you are already
  • Your eyes are STILL blue
  • Your hair changes from blond to brown to red depending on the light
  • You are eating two tubs of baby food a day and 6 6oz. bottles...WOW
  • You are 25 inches and 16lbs
  • Your thighs and feet are ticklish
  • You love your bouncer
  • You are obsessed with Diet Pepsi bottles...obviously and addict in the making
  • We love you more than anything else in the world









No comments: