Saturday, March 14, 2009


Movin' on up!....we're getting a bumbo chair and an exersaucer! YEAAAHHH! We went to walmart last night and tried both of them out and Gunnar loved them. He is getting so big now and is finally starting to do things....know what I mean! I am so excited for this next stage of his life, sitting, crawling, and finally walking! What a miracle this is and continues to be. I have been trying to get him to say I love you and when he says something back after I have said it I would like to think it is something really close but I am a biased opinion.

4 comments:

Mary Lou said...

Sarah has them both and loves them. She actually calls the chair her cup holder (Julie's idea) and Cash loves it. Check out the new video clip with him in it.

Sarah said...

oh my gosh whit, we have that exact SAME exersaucer. we loooove it - the cute little pig is my favorite :]

Sarah said...

oh and the bumbo? totally a must have. get the tray that they make for it too - my little cousin stuart figured out how to wiggle his way out of the chair when the tray isn't on...

Dawson & Eastons Mom said...

He is a cutie!! Hope all is well with you. Whats the new job? Send me an e-mail when you get a chance bs_cockeram@yahoo.com