Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Well...I am just sitting here on the couch feeding Gunnar...again. I can't believe how much he eats for how small he is...where does he put it? I guess he is getting ready to have a big growth spurt...he is almost two weeks old. I have finally gotten into a little bit of a groove and have my computer out and ready for when he does want to eat...which is all he time. I also can't believe that 2008 is almost over. This is definitely one of the most memorable years of my life.

January: We decided that we were ready to start a family.
March: I turned a quarter of a century old...25...crap that's old.
April: We found out that we were pregnant.
May: Adam and I finally got married after ten years of bliss.
September: We found out that Gunnar was a boy.
December: I became a mom when Gunnar was born ahead of schedule on Dec. 21 at 11:24 p.m. and we had our first Christmas together as a family. We also decided to move back to Salem if I get my transfer to CCCF in Wilsonville.

As you can see...a lot has happened to change my life this year. I can't wait to see how 2009 goes.

No comments: