Saturday, October 18, 2008

OK...I have a lot to share and talk about so here we go.

First. Today is my brothers first Home Coming Dance...oh my god am I getting old. He wanted to rent a tux that was all black, white, and red so that he could look like the Hit Man(you know the movie). He looked so handsome it about made me sick. We also decided to let him use our $30,000 truck with the lift and tinted windows to drive himself to the dance(god help us) but we did give him a 5 mile limit and we wrote down the mileage so maybe that will help. Here are his pictures. The second one is my favorite.

Second. I wanted to share with you my latest assignment for Craft Warehouse. We had to decorate a jewelry box. They wanted us to seal the box which would make it look shiny and I didn't like that so I left it alone and let it look like a chalkboard. I thought the look was much better. They gave us these new bead things from 7 Gypsies and also some flowers from them and I loved them all. Here are the photos.



















Thirdly. I also wanted to share the pictures of my latest layout. I absolutely love it! The monochromatic theme and the glitter really stand out for me. It is titled "Wondering about you". The journaling says: "We wonder...who you will look like more? What color is your hair? Will you be and athlete or a scholar? How tall will you be? What will be your favorite color? What we know is we love you more than life." I used products from Making Memories, American Crafts, Karen Foster, Rusty Pickle, Imaginesce, and Bazzill. The lace stamp was made with a sculpy texture plate that I painted and stamped with. They are my favorite things lately. I found one with coursive writing on it, a grid pattern or graphing paper pattern, this lace one and a few others. I also got them on clearance for about 0.95 cents...how can you beat that? Here check it out!


No comments: