Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hey...I know it has been a while since I posted but I just got back from vacation. I went to elk to camp for four days and it was awesome. I laid in my lounge chair and read my book and did nothing. I loved it. I figured it was my last vacation where I get to lay around and do nothing for a long, long, long time....the rest of my life probably. Once my precious LB (little baby) is born I will be busy for...ever. I can't wait to see him! I wonder what he is going to look like? Me or Adam? Who knows...guess we will have to wait and see. We still have not decided on a name though...what do you all think?

Gunner Eugene Tamez

Isacc Eugene Tamez

Dax ? Tamez

Adam has yet to make up his mind of the one he likes best and and it seems like everything I suggest he doesn't like. My favorite was:

Saxon Kane Tamez

or if it was a girl

Pagen Oaks Tamez

But those of course were terrible names! I love them anyway.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think that... if it is a boy or a girl you should name it RILEY!
if it is a boy you should name him RILEY BEAU AIDEN
:D My dream name for a boy! :D Would turn out to be such a heart breaker!
BEAU= Handsome
AIDEN = Little fire.
HANDSOME LITTLE FIRE. I love it.
:D teet.
But I don't plan on having kids, so... I tell everyone to name their kids that! :D

Sarah said...

dax is SUPER cute! but the other ones are cute too :] one day you are going to wake up and be like, his name is totally ____. that's what happened with us!