Saturday, August 16, 2008

I wanted to post these sweet little pictures of my baby BOY! Isn't he cute! I know they are just ultrasound photos but I still cherish and love them. Apparently when you are looking to see if it is a boy or a girl you look for three dots or nothing. The three dots on the second photo next to the arrow are pretty clear I would say. A boy....how sweet! Look at his little fist!


I also did this layout for the Queen of the Crop contest on the Craft warehouse Website. The first way to win is to have the most public votes, then it must be chosen by the celebrity panel. The prize is a $250.00 gift certificate to Craft warehouse. I hope that this layout is good enough. Cross you fingers for me and if you get the opportunity to stop by their website (http://www.craftwarehouse.com/) and vote for me that would be awesome!







1 comment:

Sarah said...

Congratulations on the baby boy Whitney!

And I LOVE that layout - so so sweet.