Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Well, my latest assignment for CWDT is in the mail and on it's way. I know it is a day late but I am still trying to catch up after last month. I have been checking out the DT blog at CW's website and looking at the photos of the other projects by my team mates and they are all really cute. I suggest to all of you that you get right over there and take a look. You can find each of our galleries on the DT tab of the main web page and then just scroll to our name. They are all very talented.

I am looking to remodel my scrapbook room and need some ideas for storage and display. Please anyone with some great ideas please post them and fill me in. My SBR is in serious need of some TLC and some space saving techniques. I think to make this a little more fun I will randomly pick a winner from the posts and send them a gift box. Once I receive my replacement software for my Canon (since my last computer died I have to replace most of the software that was one it...a very time consuming process) I will post some pictures of my current SBR and of my latest assignment for CWDT.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well I got these little shelves from walmart, they fit the little 21x12 3 drawer paper storage perfectly. And plus they're only $16! :D I like them a lot. We bought two of them and didnt put the wheels on one, and stacked them on top of eachother :D
http://scrappin-a-rose.blogspot.com/

Gina said...

What kind of theme are you wanting to go with? Right now my stuff is a mess too . . . I use alot of antique jars with the zinc lids and stuff for smaller storage! I love that look, I also have a old dry sink that I have all my cropper hopper paper holders lined up in. If you have access to an IKEA, they have the COOLEST stuff too! Good Luck! I can't wait to see it when your all done re-decorating! :)

Stacey Michaud said...

Great blog! Love your style! How exciting about your scrapping space! I am a huge fan of the Crop In Style white cubes--they have ones with drawers, 5 inserts, shelves. They look attractive and work in a small space! I have repurposed some things in my scrap room like using an older picnic basket to store my paints. It looks cute and is functional! Good luck!