Saturday, June 14, 2008

On Thursday a very dramatic event happened in my life. The motherboard in my computer died...my computer is completely unsalvagable....(is that even a word?). It was a dark day in the Tamez home. I felt like Carrie Bradshaw in Sex in the City when her computer died and she thought her life was over. I am mostly upset about losing all the scrapbook photos and scans that are on the computer although I do have them backed up on CD's...somewhere...it is still a lot of work to put them all back on my computer so they are easily accessible. I was in a state of shock...dealing with my anger, confusion, and frustration...when in true Aidan fashion Adam holds me by my shoulders looks me in the eyes and says..."order whatever you want I just want you to be happy!" I immediately felt better and put a new 17" laptop with the full 10 key pad on order and it will be here in seven days. I am shaking with anticipation...I never knew how much I would miss my computer until I lost it. Now I am typing on my 7 year old PC that grinds when it works but what am I complaining about...it still works.

1 comment:

Shaela said...

oh, so sad!! I hope your new one arrives soon and this never happens to you again. :0)