Saturday, March 15, 2008

Well...I am finally finished with my tags. Only a bit late...but I think I can still make it in time. Here is a few pictures of them. I got this great bird stamp at Joann's...I also got the clips there. The style I did the tags in is a bit more funky then I usually do and I absolutely love it!

I was really excited with the way the wash on the words turned out and the base painting I did on the blue tag covering. I also dug through my stash of paper to find something to use that would got with the colors that I had chosen. I found this great paper by Luxe Designs. I love the very graphic patterns and the bright contrasting colors.












Now I just need to go and mail the tags off! I hope I can make it in time and that it will be okay that I mailed them a little late.


I also got home last night and in my mailbox there was a package for me from Rusty Pickle. It was my { RAK }! It finally arrived! They sent me a few pieces of paper from a few different lines and some also stickers. It really is a great RAK.


They sent me most of the Guinevere Line...which I {AbSOlutEly} love! I can't wait to sit down and actually scrap with it.

No comments: