Monday, March 3, 2008

Well...I got back from Portland last night around midnight and am completely exhausted! I went to the CK convention on Saturday and not only was it {AweSoMe} but it was also {eXhAuSTinG}! I saw some great new product...bought some great new produce...got a lot of new ideas...and was really inspired by a lot of the things I saw. The sad thing was that once I was flooded with inspiration and wanted to run home right away to scrapbook...I couldn't...I was 4oo miles away from my stuff! It was a terrible feeling...like a lost puppy dog. I also watched my sister teach one of her classes and she did a great job!! Way to go {SiSteR}! I also had an Ali sighting and snapped a few pictures. I have some great pictures from the convention and I will post them latter. I got my welcome package from Craft Warehouse tonight and I have to go explore...!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Whitney, sounds like you had a great time at the convention. I've tagged you! Check out my Blog! :)